Over the past year or so I've become increasing obsessed with headbutts and their applications. I've even taken to practicing them on the bag by working them into my regular combinations, however I draw the line at breaking tiles, bricks or boards with them.
I'm curious though and would like to ask the following questions.
1. What are your views on headbutts?
2. How do you practice them?
3. What defenses are there against headbutts?
4. Which kata are they found in?
5. Should children be taught headbutts?