Details of John Nawn’s new book:
This book is titled the “Magic Of The Left Jab” for a very good reason.
The Left Jab is the first punch all boxers are taught. It is used to control the distance between you and your opponent. It’s used to probe your opponent’s defences. It’s used to set up combinations. It’s used to control your opponent’s movements. It’s used to wear down your opponent mentally and physically. It’s used to set up knockout punches. It’s used to control the speed, tempo and intensity of the fight and much, much more. It is in fact the most versatile punch you can learn to use.
IT IS IN FACT A MAGICAL PUNCH!
The left jab is a much under-estimated and under- utilised strike.
The left jab when used to effect with good footwork can be a fight winner.
It can be used in so many different circumstances including but not limited to :-
• FEELING OUT YOUR OPPONENT AT THE START OF A FIGHT.
• WORKING DISTANCE.
• CHECKING HIS REACTION SPEED.
• MOVING IN BEHIND THE JAB TO CLOSE THE DISTANCE BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR OPPONENT.
• JABBING YOUR OPPONENT OFF AS HE RUSHES AT YOU.
• WEARING YOUR OPPONENT DOWN PHYSICALLY BUT JUST AS IMPORTANTLY MENTALLY.
• SETTING UP COMBINATIONS.
• SETTING UP KNOCKOUTS.
• THE JAB CAN BE A KNOCKOUT PUNCH.
We will discuss all this and much, much more in this e-book.
Additionally, when you buy this e-book you will receive a link to two youtube videos that will demonstrate some vital exercises with the left jab.