This double disk set is the first in a series of DVDs recording the seminars of Iain Abernethy 5th Dan. This DVD features Iain’s seminar at the first ‘Yin and Yang of Karate’ event.
This very popular and well attended seminar included discussions and instruction on the following topics:
- Karate as a self-protection system, no first attack in karate?
- Pre-emptive striking from a traditional perspective, the role of ‘guards’
- The basics of limb-control
- Cross-training and karate
- The role of ground-work in karate and self-protection
- Developing the correct mindset for combat, and more!